Get a ride
Not driving anymore? Not a problem. Senior Ride Nashville will find a ride for you - to the doctor, grocery store, beauty shop, pharmacy and everywhere in between. We’ll connect you with one of our volunteers or one of our partners like ride share, public transit or paratransit. And you’ll have the opportunity to meet a new friend!
How to get started:
1. Become a member
2. Be a Davidson County resident and located in one of our current services areas
3. Be 60 years of age or older
4. Be able to transfer in and out of a car easily (if you use a wheelchair, it must be able to fit in the trunk of a car)
5. No longer be able to drive or drive very seldomly
6. Complete an application (we will mail you an application after you fill out the form below)
7. Complete a home visit assessment (we will contact you when we receive your completed application to schedule an assessment)
Fill out the form below and we'll notify you as soon as service is available in your area.
Looking for more helpful resources? Check out the Council on Aging's directory of services - your one-stop resource for older adults, caregivers and professionals in middle Tennessee. Click here to see the directory.